Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Red Roses in a Bouquet

Mary Loannie I. Gonzales
Guidance Counselor III
ASU-SRRDM


Summary:

“…but life is like a flower, Ali once remarked.
They bloom grow and then withered.”

Red Roses in a bouquet is a story of love and life. It is Siew Ping’s undisclosed love to Ali and how she would relate the reality of her life to flowers. She believes that the beauty and wonders of flowers affects people’s lives and with that, she was able understand life’s complexities by simply connecting to it. Ali’s character would show the readers that our life on earth is passing and there is no certainty. His presence to Siew Ping’s life has a great impact because his kindness and humor taught her how to love. The story is

Reaction:

The story allows me to connect with my emotion. It touches my souls because it reminded me that life on earth is temporary. It touches my heart because I love…

No comments: